Friday, March 23, 2007

Silly ideas in his little head

I’m talking about one of my students, although they’re all silly one of them is more open maybe because he’s the oldest. When it was almost his birthday, his sister announced it so that I knew. The conversation:

Me : How old will you be?
He : 14.
Me : That young?!
He : what? If I was older, you would ask me out??!!

Huahahaha, then I gave him a queer stare.

This was another day I couldn’t teach, he gave me a miscall on my cellphone so I sent him a text message.

Me : sorry I cant attend the class because I’m sick. Plz tell the other and miss Christine. Tnx [in English]
He : miss ngomong apa sih? Kok pake bahasa Jawa, coba pake bahasa inggris.
Translation:
what are you talking about? Why are you talking in Javanese? Speak English please.
Me : let miss Christine teach you today ok? Have fun, see you on Thursday.
He : miss sakit apa? Broken heart kah?
Translation:
What is your disease? Broken heart?
Me : gangguan mental gara-gara ngajar kalian.
Translation:
Mental break down because of teaching you.

It’s not so funny in English I realize huhuhu. I just want you to know it’s hard to handle 6 kids I wonder how will it be to teach a whole class which means 40 kids… even though it’ll be just for 3 months but still

No comments: