Sunday, March 18, 2007

send your voice in a letter

I’ve been bitching around about the idea that missing people’s voices is worse than missing to see their faces, way worse. But yeah sure the worst is missing them to just be around you and be able to hug them. So then I came up with this poem which the first words I found when I was humming in the bathroom. It shows how conventional I am in communication, I love writing in many ways including letters and was thinking about sending postcards when I saw these cool postcards. This poem might sound a little weird but I love the sense of weirdness lmao. So here it is…


Send your voice in a letter
In a way I can remember you better
With the words I know you’d say
On a vivid day in the end of May

Send your voice in a letter
Before this memory gets older
Show me places you’ve been
And those faces and souls you keen

Send your smile on the air
Though you’re not here, I think it’s fair
Coz when the warmth reaches me
I know you give it sincerely…….



Still talking about sending and all, I like this lyric of Jason Mraz that I think is true, do you ever wonder……

Do you ever wonder what happens to the words that we send
Do they bend, do they break from the flight that they take
And come back together again with a whole new meaning
In a brand new sense, completely unrelated to the one I sent

No comments: