Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Power Puff Kids Story

It has nothing to do with the cartoon characters, it’s about me and my best friends. Destiny brought us together in a funny way, we were happened to be in a program gathered together with other people and felt half alienated for staying with strangers. I suppose none of us, at that time, had someone we really called friend, not until the training days were over. I felt so.

But then one day after we had flag ceremony at the state palace haha “istana Negara”, we were at the bus felt so exhausted and most people was sleeping. I never been the kind of person who could sleep anywhere, the only times I can sleep in vehicle are when I have inter city bus ride. So what I did was taking pictures of them who slept without any sense of beauty, the only one who did have was Olin hehe. Then I saw people who also didn’t sleep, they were Herry and Sony who sat together, we then chatted about something that I forgot. One of them then suggested that we played truth or dare, we did and I was the first victim. They asked me something that so not cool to write here and hopefully they have already forgotten about it. The game involved armpit kissing and a dare to kiss a man to one of the boys [I suggested Mas Pri] and almost involved jumping out of the running bus hehe.

I dunno why and how but then we became closer, I was just an addition to the boys because they were closer even before I came. We had little times that we could remember as ours completely, I could remember some when the boys were sick and I brought food for them. Sony was quite helpless so I left him alone, went to Herry’s room and we ended up chit chatting about people in the groups. Then he asked me to try the couch in the boys’ room, it was so damn cozy – a perfect place to curl on a cold day.

It was so sad that Herry was in the other group although Sony and I were in the same group, which meant we were about to live in separate areas for more about 7 months – we did have several chances to meet though. No long after the groups split, we made appointment to meet at a neutral city – spent the whole day together and then they visited our area which was forbidden but hell to it. We had such a wonderful time. In the morning, I dunno with what reason, Herry made a promise to me about something, I was happy to hear it. Although he didn’t keep it I guess.


We finally met again at Delon’s concert, we really had to find our own way to be able to go because my supervisor didn’t really agree about our going. Herry performed a dance with his group at the show, after we went crazy with the music. To then separated again by the fact that we had to go home.

At Idul Fitri, because of the uncertainty of possibility to meet I accepted Gale’s invitation to eat at Banana Leaf. So when the others met probably I was still eating at that restaurant, it worth it though. The foods were so exquisite, but the boys would be mad if I told them about it. According to Sony, people from the other group were hiding when he arrived – wanting to surprised him. Later they realized I wasn’t there [thank god, they realized] I wish Sony didn’t mention where I was. I missed the chance.

But spent great shopping time together in our last days in Vancouver, at first it was Sony and me – we were at the value village. For one reason that I can’t remember now I headed back to the hotel without the others, but then Sony decided to go with me. We were like two little kids lost in directions on the bus, but I knew I could always use a help. A man with heater in his hand told us where to stop, and accidentally we met Harry. He was wandering around alone, so we decided to eat pizza and while Sony complaining about spending hundred bucks – when the others cheat on the prices. All I could say was what’s done is done huhu, at least your mom got good souvenirs.

On one circle check we had before we left Van, Sony mentioned that he was jealous because I often hugged someone. Lets have the thing straight, He hugged me!!! But they weren’t even hugs they were surviving aids…..??? lol Herry was jealous too because I talked to Mr.K instead of him. I felt jealous too, but the reason is mine only hehehe. I like the idea of jealousy, it shows the existence of sense of belonging.

[I think I’m jealous of your girlfriend although she’s just a girl that is your friend] this one is different though J

I kept wondering why the boys always got the side-by-side seats at those fights, while I was stranded alone oh life was not fair. At least the last time they were sitting 1 row away.

In P city, a lot of things happened – should I mention about crying scene? Coz I’ve wrote it somewhere, the point is that I loved that moment in account that I felt like the world was ours and they were there for me when I was down.


A year after our very first meeting, we met again at the same city. Sony and I happened to arrived at the airport at the same time and then we waited for Herry’s mom to give souvenirs that we wanted to give to Herry because he couldn’t come. We were standing around his mother and chit chatting with her when someone tapped on my shoulder and when I turned around I screamed!!!!! I hugged that man, it was Herry, he wasn’t supposed to be there. I mean because he’s told us that he couldn’t come, we became hysterical and noticed people were looking at us. We had great time except one time, when we agreed to go to Pizza Hut at the mall and suddenly Sony said he wouldn’t go with us although it was his idea. We were kindda upset because it was our last day together and he wanted to be alone with his problem not to share with us while we’re together unlike the rest of time. Then we went back to our own lives, separated miles away.


Few times after, Herry was upset because I didn’t call him when I said I would. I sent him text message to inform him that I couldn’t but then days after he told me that he was really disappointed at me for that. I couldn’t do anything to change his mind and I suppose I wasn’t his best friend anymore according to his blog posts. I slipped once and it affected the whole friendship. Truly sad.

Didn’t hear much of him since then while Sony and I kept in touch everyday. Miss him a lot but I was afraid of his rejection so I held it back. There’s always fight among us but it would be more or less silent argument [bertengkar berbisik]. Even for now when our relation is flat but still supportive and I dunno about the others but I still consider them as my best friends although 7 months didn’t give us great picture about each other life.

No comments: