Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Fish and Gay

March 18, 2007

Sunday, we went for a family fishing day at a fishing place which was sooooo far away that made my brother felt sleepy on the way there [suddenly I remember Christopher in The Pursuit of Happiness when he said “are we there?”]. We went with my dad’s friends and families, maybe there were 14 or 15 or more of us. My bro and I used my dad’s fishing rods but the rest used the stick fishing rods from the place. You can say this was my first time, but when I was way younger I went with my dad but that time I was just watching him while reading mag at the beach hehe. I was so excited up until we met the bait lol, it was something so stink that we bought from the fishing place, so stink that none of us willing to touch it. Thank god my dad’s friend’s wife helped us she said it was stink lets have one hand stink with it, good idea!

It was raining and we were basically sat under the hut which stood in the pond, all of us at the same place, quite silly since it was a big area and being at the same place would mean less opportunity to get the fish. Then when we got to our sense we moved to another area, did it several times with no sight of success to attract any fish.

Across us, dad’s friends kept on getting fish I was like damn what did he do? What was it all about? Lucky or doing it right? I did it right enough hihi, then dad’s friend gave us his bait which he said better. Ehm that was it? You think so? Because even then we got nothing and we also went all over the place, still unfortunate. Btw we also celebrated my bro’s birthday which happened a week ago and my step mom’s birthday which was this day.

Having new pictures my sis and I couldn’t help it to go online to add them to our friendster and I of course updated this blog. My sis went to Panic at the disco! ‘s website, looked at their pictures and was hysteric on the possibility that the vocalist could be gay. It wasn’t because she was against gay or something but more to disappointment that she didn’t even have a chance at all. Hehe not that he would fall for her but you know it’s teen’s crush on idol, and she never had a gay idol before. On the way home she kept on screaming NO, I said just let it go – as if he was her boyfriend, she was grieving. I think it’s good as education on sex orientation for her, that most gay boys are cute – or most cute boys are gay?! Hehehe kidding.

No comments: