Wednesday, May 16, 2007

the unsweated small stuff

My oh my I feel delirious lately, even Sony complained about me and giving the "dont sweat small stuff" advice. I had to say It couldnt work this time, this black cloud's still here going round round in my head, so annoying. But then some quite funny also happened to me:

1. About a week ago I had another accident caused by my cardigans, it was stucked on the bike's chain and i had to watch the cardigans was torn into pieces. My friend asked what kind of stupidity it was, I said it was misfortune come and help me. I was really lucky that lots of people helped me and that the car behind me didnt hit me. Good lucks in bad luck.

2. Finally finished the KKN paper, yeah after all its merely a paper saying that I have already did what the university ask all the students to do, work with the community. One case checked!

3. Still dont undestand the way some guys think. Weirded me out sometimes, just for an example - my ex boss asked me whether i have watched Spiderman 3 I said nope and he asked whether i would watched it on saturday night. I said no, I had to work and he thought i had a date. But actually because the idea for going out to the movie on saturday night with him freaked me out, why? Because he had wife, still has. What worse was he said, in front of many people hell yeah, that he wanted me to be his 2nd wife but i wanted to be the 3rd. Haha i knew it was a joke but still, it was kind of social homicide for me.

4. I think i havent put the hilarious taste in these posts. Maybe this would be one, so days ago me and my cousin, Tari went to eat Pempek [food from Palembang] and then came an old woman, i've seen her before, askin for money. What different from this woman was that she had this wide smile, everytime, which showed her toothless gums. She was so sweet. But then what was funny, according to Tari and giggled over it, that after Tari gave her some money she started to pray for us, but it was EATING PRAYER. Well it supposed to be a prayer for our soul or safety or something, but it was it, eating prayer. While its a prayer u do for yourself haha.

5. I'm quite addicted to McD's gourmet wrap but fasting at this very moment, thank god!! Should’ve done it long before.

6. Hell I want to go home, but this Saturday job just makes me cant. And I did bad thing by skipping my teaching class, I went to this seminar about Indonesia and Iran’s nuclear and after I hung out with Kartika, CWY 2006 participant. I ended up forgot things I had to do that day, the class and returning the book to the library. We had fun though, talking about boys. Hey I’ve talked about this before. Hehe

7. I want to talk to people I cant talk to, that’s funny, coz if I could talk to then I would mention coz I already am talking to them lol.

8. My birthday is coming, don’t even realize it’s May!!! A lot of things to do and start to be out of hand………………………. And my birthday wish is for some people to be with me, people who promised would come.

No comments: