Monday, May 7, 2007

moment of peace

I woke up this morning and felt i have to go campus to just looking for some reference for my thesis which i couldnt get yesterday. Quite confusing, it is. Hopefully I'll gradute next year, amin amin, so when Kaspar comes I can meet him without any burden load, not anymore. I just wanna breathe easily again. Last night i reread my last year journal and some parts were hilarious, they made me giggled. and now i remember when I could breathe so easily, forgetting the ridiculous thought about someone. It was when I was in Singkawang, on the last afternoon that we spent there, BP, Ahmad and I went to the far end of the Pasir Panjang beach and found this enourmous gigantic rock. On the way back to the hotel it was almost dusk and the scenery and the everything was gorgeous and for few moment without any sound of human I felt so peace. None ever could ruin my happiness at that moment, i was being careless about feeling and all. I wanna be just like that again....

No comments: