Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Let The Office Posts Started

Nothing fancy about my job, I'm just a secretary for a legal department which consists of me, 5 men (4 of them with law background) and 1 male intern. That makes me the prettiest one in the office, no matter what (except the days I wear jeans, sneakers and polo tshirt - I look like a dude too).

Every morning (with an exception on days when my boss is on his leave, we try to skip this) we always have 3-4 hours meeting. Looking from the duration, we don't always talk about work. I work with funny people who are constantly teasing each other even about work.

When I say funny it's not just hilarious funny but weird funny too, all of them have kinky notion about most of everything. Hence I have to be careful of what I say, else they'd corner me with their "interpretation" of my words.

My boss is a funny technology challenged man. He most of the time sounds like he's mad about things, but that's just how he talks. This is what happened yesterday:

Boss: hey look at this *pointing at his iPhone* isn't it a middle finger?
Coworker: nah that's a thumb
(He came to me to show the text)
Me: doh sir, that's a thumb.
Boss: now how do I get that kind of sign?
Me: download the emoji bla bla
Boss: hush hush just get me that (handed over his iPhone)

Then days before when I was sick:
Boss: what's wrong with you?
Me: dizzy, guess it's my anemia
Boss: that's the memory loss right?
Me: ..... that's amnesia

Nice try boss!

No comments: