Saturday, February 16, 2013

Chula Dresses

This is a Saturday, one particular Saturday I just have to stay home because:
1. I don't feel well lately, having a horrible sore throat. I am rather a non-med person, but hey two spoons of cough syrup help already! 
2. Due to some trip plans its time for *wait for it* budget cutting. YAY! 

Seeing it from the bright side:: I can do some researches for the trips!

For the Vietnam trip, I have made some rough itinerary on which Bernice (my future trip buddy from the Philippines) laughed at and she said she would make the itinerary. So then this morning she emailed me a list of things she wants to do, which mostly are about none other than... yes gents, SHOPPING. I have a feeling I have to bring folded chair, Rollerblades and counterpain for my feet. I can't stand hours of shopping, my method is: "think of what you need, look around, get whatever you need or interested in, get out". 

Anyway, on her list Bernice has this Chula Fashion Showroom, which caught my attention. The google search brought me to their website, fabulous collection. I will just post some that I like the most, to show you a bit of my taste :) 







The first two are my fave! They have catchy names too, recycled bride!  
So gonna check their showroom when I get to Ha Noi and hopefully try these dresses on! If they're wicked expensive I hope I won't fall in love with them. I have horrible weak spot for dresses.

Now I think I need a tighter budget cutting, darn haha. Anyway, during the writing of this post, Eddie asks me to go to the beach... so ciao, to the beach I go. 





No comments: