Tuesday, September 11, 2007

nasty orientation day

Sunday, 10th sept 2007

i intended to come to my campus to meet my lecturer, to discuss about my thesis. It sacrificed the meeting with the school i would teach soon after the Ied Fitri. And quite confusing the way my 2nd lecturer asked questions and the stares [LOL], he really attacked me and i wasnt really prepared for that, what a bad student i am. Then i saw these people doing exercise in pretty dumb moves. It was for the orientation day of the new students, i used to be part of them , then part of the committee. Hard to say which one was better, being the new student or the committee. Both got pressure from the senior, both tiring. I prefer to be the senior, like this year.... i spent time to just watch people screamed and shouted at nothing [at people but for no reason, most of the time]. Hilarious how my seniors [even the drop-outs came for this] did the exact same things just like when i was the new student and committee. An act of fight between the senior and the committee. Then nasty how they made people did physical things [read: push ups,] literally kissed the floor.

i made some videos of this day, i think i'm gonna send them to friends.... Hehe indonesians' students orientation day........................................

No comments: